Date of birth
City of birth
Duc Tho – Hatinh, Vietnam
1. What makes you smile in life?
My job makes me smile everyday, teaching. Also my family.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of the people who don’t respect and don’t take care of the environment. A good example is how people deal with the trash here.
3. What is your passion?
4. What would you like to change in your life?
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
This morning, I regret what I said to my son before going to school. I asked him to take water in a bottle from home because the water in the school is dirty. Then he refused. I asked him why and he replied – So what will happen to my friends in school?
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
Around 70 hours per week
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I dream of being surrounded by my family and friends in a clear and pure environment. That’s what I would like to see.
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
There are two type of people. Some people want to build a nice world though changing certain behaviours and building a strong community to face the current challenges. In this group there are not many people, unfortunately.
Then, there is another kind of people. Their behaviour is destructive. They are destroying the environment and they will destroy everything. There are more people in this second group so I feel pessimist about the future.