Date of birth
City of birth
Quang Binh, Vietnam
1. What makes you smile in life?
The plants make me smile. I’m working with them all the time in the garden and I love seeing them together with the trees growing.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of not getting a good price with my organic products in the market that allows me to cover my expenses. I’m also afraid of getting sick.
3. What is your passion?
My passion is… Gardening!
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I would not change anything
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
I regret I didn’t start this project with the farm earlier. Now I feel old and I cannot do what I would like to do on the farm.
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
Around 70 hours per week
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I really want to link my farm to who I am and my values. I want to build it according to me, then I want to share what I’m doing here with more and more people. I would like to become an example for other farmers. I would like to help society to realize the importance of organic farming and encourage it to embrace it.
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
If we continue doing what we are doing today to nature we will destroy ourselves in the near future. But I feel optimistic and I hope more and more people are going to embrace eco-farming and change this trend.