Date of birth
City of birth
Bo trach, Vietnam
1. What makes you smile in life?
The fact I still have passion for what I’m doing
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of the Climate Change and the impact of this problem. Specially the impact on the natural climate cycles so important for agriculture
3. What is your passion?
My passion is gardening. I love to think about short and long term strategies for the garden
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I would like to plant more trees on my land. To cover the long term in a better way
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
About 56 hours per week
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I would like to plant more trees, create a green forest that will clean the air and also design a beautiful landscape
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
The people who caused global warming will plant trees and come back to the roots, come closer to nature and take care of the environment