Date of birth
City of birth
Chiang Mai, Thailand.
1. What makes you smile in life?
I can live in the way I like. I’m doing what I like.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of not being able to do something I want to do. I’m also afraid of not being 100% myself.
3. What is your passion?
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I would like to change myself, the negative things of myself. I, we worry too much about the future although we don’t know what’s going to happen.
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
I didn’t make a decision in the past because I was thinking too much about it. I didn’t have the passion to do it.
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
My job is totally linked to my life so it depends. I’m flexible, when I feel tired I just relax.
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I want to enhance this place (Panya project) and be more efficient. I want to be more independent financially by implementing a good system. I would like to see people coming here as volunteers for long term who can take over the garden.
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
The future of mankind is going to be different to what we have now. Young people are more aware of the environmental issues. Education is getting better. They are looking for a passion, something interesting. Young politicians understand this and the see that the young generations are getting closer to nature. So I can say I’m optimistic.