Date of birth
City of birth
Ta Phin, Vietnam
1. What makes you smile in life?
Helping people, especially women from the village (Ta Phin), in launching an activity that can generate some income for them and their families.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
Sometimes I felt afraid when I received all the material (for handcrafting) for all the women in the village. It’s a huge responsibility. But now I’m not afraid anymore.
3. What is your passion?
My passion is to help the people in the village
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I would like to get more external support to help people in a better way
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
All the time
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
* When I asked this question to May, she felt bad (for her it was a sort of offense) and I stopped. I couldn’t find out the reasons behind her reaction but I think it was because I mentioned “death” and because of her personal situation at that moment.
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?