Date of birth
City of birth
1. What makes you smile in life?
They are my family and friends.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of not being able to do the things that I want to do.
3. What is your passion?
My passion is nature.
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I want to change my life style, from one that is disruptive to nature to one that is beneficial to nature.
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
40 hours per week.
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I want to see how this trend of destroying nature changes and it becomes a positive change for nature instead. And this in both levels, nature and human being.
“The main objective of farming is not in the cultivation of crops but in the cultivation and perfection of human beings” Fukuoka
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
I’m not optimistic. However there are still some people who will provide positive outcomes. At a moment of time the people will need to change because there will not be any other option… it will be the only option actually.