Date of birth
City of birth
1. What makes you smile in life?
Learning new things, especially learning English, and working with my colleagues at Kokkoya
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of losing focus on my main goal
3. What is your passion?
I would say Myanmar food 🙂
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I would like to get more money and become rich
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
42 hours per week
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I would like to take care of my family and support my sister in her studies
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
People are less and less patient therefore they become more aggressive.
Anyway, I see a better future for small communities where people are going to help each other, cooperate with each other and look for synergies compared to big ones.