Date of birth
City of birth
Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
1. What makes you smile in life?
Be able to do something that benefit others. Like doing things applying the principles of permaculture.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
I’m afraid of shortage of food.
3. What is your passion?
Permaculture and antic items collection.
4. What would you like to change in your life?
I would like to spend my money more wisely. (I spend too much in buying antics)
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
25 hours per week.
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I would like to do something for charity like building a facility for people in need.
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
In the short / medium terms, mankind is in troubles because of climate change. I would like to see people taking care of environment. I would like to share knowledge and doing things correctly with people, with my relatives in particular. In the long term, beyond the political and economical situation, mankind can do things in a proper way but all the efforts should go in the same direction.