Date of birth
City of birth
1. What makes you smile in life?
The peace. When I see myself and my family safe. When I do not have to get worried about money.
2. What are you afraid of in life?
To lose who I love
3. What is your passion?
Everything related to laws
4. What would you like to change in your life?
Many things, starting with improving my financial situation and to move to a better house
5. What do you regret the most in your life?
I could not complete my studies when I wanted because I was put in jail for 7 years in Israel (I don’t know the reason yet). Now I finally got my degree in law but I lost a lot of time
6. How many hours a week do you normally work?
Around 90 hours per week in several jobs
7. What is the thing you would like to do or see before you die?
I want to see my children happy and to build a house for them. I want to see my new house finished at Anza (now it’s only a project). I want to see my country free
8. What is your view of the future of mankind?
I see things are not going to be easy in the future however I still believe it will be better in the long term. My wife thinks the same, she doesn’t see a nice future in the short term but things will improve at the end.